Inland Marine Insurance: Keep Your Company Property Covered

Inland Marine Insurance: Keep Your Business Property CoveredDepending on what type of business you operate, you may be working off site for your clients. Some of these types of businesses include construction companies, transportation and cargo, renewable energy, and fine arts. When you are working off-site, your business owner’s policy (BOP) does not always cover your assets, equipment and tools—this can put your business at serious risk. Inland marine insurance may be the coverage you desperately need. [Read more…]